OF TRACK AND COMFORT
The auscultation system, after recording data on the dynamic behavior of the train, processes the information generating the following reports:
- Comfort Analysis: UNE-12299.
- Running behavior and security: UNE 14363.
- Peak analysis (track fatigue) according to the levels established by the Customer.
- Word format printing of the filtered signals according the customer criteria.
The following information, which can be automated, can be obtained through advanced analysis software.
- Wavelength wear analysis of short wave.
- Frequency study due to the movement of the train along the track.
- Study of the hardness of the track.
- Study of natural frequencies.
- Study of the Y/Q, train derailment coefficient.
- Calculation of the longitudinal profile.
- Wavelength wear analysis of long wave, as well as pass across rail welding and others long wave defects.
- Defects in wheels such us thermal cracks, contact fatigue cracks and skidded wheels.
- Approximation of drag resistance.
BIG DATA: Additionally, through successive auscultations of the same route, it is pòssible to make a history of the points of interest and make a traceability with a dynamic database and study the results all over the time.